Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- SSC CGL 2021 Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination in four different Tiers namely Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4.
- While SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 are conducted in Online Mode while on the other hand Tier 3 is conducted in Pen and Paper mode whereas Tier 4 is a Computer Skill Test.
- Candidates can go through this article for all information about the SSC CGL Syllabus 2021.
- Candidates must look at and understand the important changes made by SSC CGL in the Syllabus and prepare accordingly for the SSC CGL syllabus 2021.
The sections asked in SSC CGL syllabus Tier 2 Exam are:
- Quantitative Ability.
- General Studies (Finance & Economics).
- English Language & Comprehension.